Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 97

Today felt dreary.  I don't know if it was the emotional, chaotic, roller coaster of a weekend.
Okay, I am guessing it was because of that.

Today I guess I just felt kind of down.  I would have loved to have curled up in my bed all day and watched old movies like Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Way We Were.  Maybe have had some tea if I ventured out of bed for more than a bathroom trip.

But that was not my fate today.

Maybe in another seventeen years, right?

A girl can dream....

So to make myself feel better, I soaked in the kids' energy and love today.

They delivered.

Big time.


 First there was this lunch time-peanut butter and fluff moment with Keira.  Her chair in the sun, her sweet smile.  It just made my heart fly.
 Then there was my Brody boy, who may love food more than me, but his sweet little face just makes me smile.  I want him to never grow older than he is right now.
 And my Nate-o, who in this photo is waiting, already knowing he won the game of Go Fish, patiently for Ty to count his matches.  I love that his confidence is exuding through this snap shot.
 And one more of Keira, in her refound cat hat with a bowl of goldfish that she was really happy about.
Oh and my Ty.  My almost ten year old Ty.  My oldest child who is always a trooper.  Even if that means playing Go Fish with his brother when he'd rather watch ESPN.  My Ty who sat down and read books with his younger siblings for an hour tonight. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com