Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 131

Parties and errands and normal house stuff filled the day.  To be honest, besides the party, I was in a complete sleep-deprived fog.  The day's events blended in together in a fuzzy mixture, in which I continued to question "is it bed time yet?"

We had fun dressing up and going to my nephew's 8th birthday party and visiting with family.

Now *yawn* off to catch up on piles upon piles upon baskets upon three random drawers I filled with mismatched socks.

I am being totally serious about the drawers filled too.  Once the basket was filled and stuffed, I moved on to stuffing them in three different drawers.

I have a feeling we will realize we never owned so many socks.

I am looking forward to flip flop/no sock weather so this isn't a concern.

I feel like a terribly bad mother when I have to run around matching socks for the kids before school.

 Keira chowing down on popcorn.
Me and my tie loving child, Nate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com