Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 132

Today has been tough.  I don't know if it is lingering exhaustion, or something else.  I am at the point right now, where I am trying my hardest to keep my cool while it seems thing after thing after tattle after fight after whine after scream after spilled milk four different times after my washing machine leaking water all over my floor after Brody coming down with a fever.

It is that kind of day.

And my patience is as thing as a thread.  It is probably closer to a very frayed thread.

It is days like today where I need to take deep breaths, and remember that this too shall pass.

But in the moment, right now, that seems impossible and far away.

I am back to 5am gym times, and I missed today because I knew I needed sleep.  I am now debating going for a quick run to release some of this enormous stress, even though I will be back in less than twelve hours.


And I know this ranting and raving isn't much fun to read, but this is just where I am right now.

Frustrated, annoyed, stressed out, and ready to cry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com