Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Days 145-148

So far behind, so very much to catch up on.

But life has been full, and that is all one can ask for, right?


Saturday We went from Ty's baseball tryouts, to Ty's playoff basketball game (they sadly lost by 3 points, after leading almost the entire game,) to the park for a couple of hours of running around and playing baseball with the kids (because it was beautiful out), to home for baths and shower and dinner and bed.
Keira raising her stick at the park/baseball field.

I woke up on Sunday morning to Brody and Keira in the middle of my bed, sleeping like this:

  Melted my heart.  Completely.  I almost melted right through the floor.  Their relationship has really developed and blossomed.  They are as close as can be, and I hope it remains that way always.


Sunday seemed to be traveling a million miles an hour.  It may have have had something to do with daylight savings, but I will not  complain about that, because I happen to love, love, love more time to play outside, and more time to run, and more time to go for walks, and more time to soak up some vitamin D, and more time to do all the things that I have been missing these past few winter months.
Sunday morning Ty had two of his friends over to rehearse for their school's talent show auditions.  While they were over, I made a massive batch of spring rolls to take to my grandmother's birthday party.  I picked out my clothes for my video shoot later that night (I had to bring a few different choices.)  As soon as Ty's friends left, we rushed out to my grandmother's party.  We had a great time visiting with family.
In fact, we had such a great time, that the actual time creeped up on me and I ended up dashing back home just in time to change and say goodnight to the kids and head into Boston.
The location of the video shoot was at the Boston Public Library.  Although I have briefly been inside before, I did not remember much about it.  It is stunning to say the least.
We waited a very, very long time to shoot.  Just about three hours to be exact.  There were only 16 of us cast as "dancers", and we spent most of that time talking and getting to know each other.  We also spent the time watching the band film outside in the freezing cold.  They looked amazing.  When it was time to film we went upstairs, and I was blown away by just how ornate and intricately beautiful the library is.  I wish I had thought to bring my phone with me upstairs just to snap a few photos of the rooms we were in.
We danced a lot, and did a bunch of takes.  (We were filming Night Shift's video for DJ Got Us Fallin In Love Again, which once our video is out, you will see we filmed it to look exactly like Usher's video.)  We watched a playback at the end of the shoot, and it look so incredibly cool.  I honestly can not wait for you all to see it. 
It all made that fire inside me roar that much more. 

Monday I was beyond tired.  It was a struggle to do much of anything.  I picked up as best as I could, and went through the daily motions.  There was a lot of snuggling and book reading thrown in though, because on Monday, that is what was comforting and what felt right.
We also went to Ty's school for his talent show tryouts.

Tuesday morning was spent at an audition, followed by dropping Nate off at school, having a friend stop by for a bit, having one of Ty's friends over after school, and the best part of the whole day, having my washer fixed after almost two whole weeks.

TWO WHOLE WEEKS.

So clearly you know what I will be doing for the rest of the week.

If I can manage to crawl out from under the 10,897 lbs of dirty clothes around me.

At least you'll know where to look if you haven't seen me for a while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com