Friday, April 8, 2011

Days 169-172

The week has flown by.

Bye week!  I don't remember any of our conversations because you came in and then left so quickly!!!

I was officially offered the management position for the Ghost Tour job.  I am taking it.

If you have read my posts recently, you will absolutely see my internal war within about jumping back into the workforce.  I call it an internal war.  Others may call it bipolar.  Whatever.

I took my drug test (which although I am absolutely positive, there is some odd anxiety -add that to bipolar in my list of issues- that somehow someone slipped me some drug and I didn't know, and the test will come back and I will have to say, "I have no idea how that was in my system!" and I will cry and no one will believe me.)

That is what goes on in my head.  As you know by now, I am not exaggerating, these are conversations I actually have in my head.  With myself.  I am lucky if a few sentences don't slip out loud.  Then I just look like the crazy lady talking to herself down the street.

This week was spent getting things ready for Keira's second birthday party (I haven't talked about it because it makes me sad that she is turning two.), helping my friend move, running all over creations for God knows what, and spending an obscene amount of time in my car, or getting in and out of my car.

On the plus side, I made it to the gym a couple of times this week, and I weighed myself for the first time since I started the slow card life.  I was down 11 pounds in a week and a half.  That certainly made for a very happy me.  Giving up all that bread and pasta is worth it, and I do really feel a thousand times better.

I will hold off talking about Brody's speech evaluation today, because I want a complete picture first.  Basically the same stuff was said, only this time he was actually classified as having a moderate to severe speech impediment.

I feel sad about that classification, but I know how smart Brody is, and I know this won't last forever.  He will get better, slowly but surely.

That is where my mentality is right now at least.

And on that note, no pictures today, but lots to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com